EMI is looking for individuals who are interested in growing with our company, and finding solutions to today’s environmental challenges. Below are the current career opportunities at EMI.
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
- BA or BS in Environmental Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in environmental consulting.
- ADEC Qualified Environmental Professional.
- Able to travel by car, boat, small aircraft, and helicopter.
- This position requires critical thinking and analysis; frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, and lifting and carrying 30+ pounds; and working in all weather conditions.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Experience in field work including soil and/or water sampling, drilling, well installation and development, and remediation.
- Experience in hazardous building material surveys and SWPPP development and compliance monitoring.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations pertaining to spill responses, site characterizations, monitoring and remediation.
- CADD and/or GIS skills.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Experience on federal projects a plus